Step by Step
- Here we introduce how to get to Ebisubashi, a popular Osaka spot that gets lots of visitors
- Namba Station, Midōsuji Line, Osaka Municipal Subway
- Go up the stairs, heading for the northeast gate
- Head toward the right after exiting the gate
- Look for Namba Walk
- Entrance to Namba Walk
- Take exit B10
- Go up the stairs in front of you
- Turn left
- Head straight through the arcade
- At the end of the arcade, you’ll see a bridge
- Turn around in the middle of the bridge, and you’ll see the famous Glico sign.
- There will be lots of people taking photos here
- At night, the sign’s neon is really pretty. Even on weekdays the area is busy with lots of people.
- Do you want to visit Ebisubashi, which sees an average of 200,000 poeple passing by each day (and 350,000 on holidays)?