Step by Step
- Osaka Metro Sennichimae-Line Nipponbashi-Station
- Look for exit 10
- After leaving through the ticket gate, turn right
- Exit 10
- Go upstairs
- After leaving the underground continue straight
- Arrival at “Kuromon Ichiba”
- Let’s go inside!
- The “Kuromon Ichiba” is often called the “Osaka kitchen”
- Here you will find various stores featuring fresh fish, meat and vegetables.
- Please try visiting this market while tasting food from different stores!
- The famous “Tako-Yaki” (Octopus-balls)
- Fresh “Sashimi”
- Right next to the stores you will find a place to eat and drink your food
- Grilled “Wagyu” skewers
- A fruit shop
- We recommend bringing an empty stomach when coming to “Kuromon Ichiba” !