Step by Step
- Leave the train at the Higashi-Ginza Station. (The Toei Subway Asakusa-Line and the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- Head for Exit 3
- Move overground using the escalator
- After arriving upstairs, head to the right...
- You will arive at the Kabuki-za!
- The Kabuki-Za is a historically important Kabuki Theatre which opened its gate 1889.
- Since opening its gate it has been rebuild 4 times which makes the Kabuki-Za of today, built in 2014, the 5th one.
- Use the Escalator to get to the B2 Floor and you will find the Kobikicho square
- On the Kobikicho square you can buy Kabuki Theatre tickets, Bentos and souvenirs
- We recommend trying the Kabuki-Za limited edition Soy Cappuccino.
- The limited edition Soy Cappuccino is decorated with a Kabuki Style cinnamon topping（KUMADORI）
- This is the Makeup which is unique for Kabuki.
- To enjoy the Kabuki-Za even without understanding Japanese, you can get English (and Japanese) Headphone-Guides here! Please enjoy your trip to the Kabuki-Za!