Step by Step
- Head towards the “Omotesando Exit”
- Go through the “Omotesando Exit” gate and outside
- Go straight, and cross the Jingu-Bashi bridge which will appear to your right
- Cross the bridge,
- And once you pass the crosswalk...
- You will see the entrance to Meiji Shrine
- Pass under the torii gateway to enter (Bow first in front of the torii before entering)
- Keep following the path
- Once you’ve walked about 10 minutes from the entrance,
- You will see the Chozuya (purification trough)
- Clean your hands at the Chozuya
- Once you have cleaned your hands
- Head to the Main Shrine
- Meiji Shrine – a place where you can feel and experience the traditions of Japan, even here in the middle of Tokyo. Why not take a visit and soothe your soul?