Step by Step
- Guide to Sensoji Temple,
- When you get out of the subway station, follow the road,
- Proceed with the flow of people,
- This is "Kaminarimon Gate" the symbol of Asakusa. Go through the "Kaminarimon Gate"
- Pass through the gate and enter you will be on the Nakamise Street. The street is around 250m long and has lot of small shops!
- A store with toys for children
- "Kimino" clothing stores
- there are also a lot of foods and drinks. *it is not allowed to eat while walking on the Nakamise shopping street
- There are many kids on school excursion
- and a lot of women wearing the famous Kimono
- When you get through the busy Nakamise Street, you will see the Hozomon Gate in front
- Once passing through the gate you will see the temples' main hall
- See more in Part2!