Step by Step
- The Tokyo Ramen Street in the basement of the Tokyo Station
- The popular hotspot for the famous ramen shops representing Tokyo
- Tokyo Station Yaesu Side, Yaesu South Exit
- Here move down to the basement floor
- Starting here, you are already right in front of the Tokyo Ramen Street
- Let’s go inside!
- The Tokyo Ramen Street had its beginning in 2009 with only 4 popular ramen restaurants
- In april 2011 it has been reopened with twice as many restaurants!
- Because of the easy access to Tokyo Station
- and the fact that you can eat the most delicious ramen of Tokyo this location is very popular
- Pick your meal and buy ticket at one of the machines in front of your chosen restaurant
- Please always line up at the end