1. Definition of “personal information”
2. Purposes of using personal information
Our company uses the personal information of users for the following reasons:
- To provide this service
- To provide guidance as well as respond to inquiries regarding this service
- To deal with the violations of the agreements and policies (hereafter referred to as “agreements”) our company has set in regards to this service
- To provide customers with information on changes to agreements in regards to this service.
- To improve our services or develop new services
- Other purposes related to those listed above
3. About personal information management
Our company takes steps to thoroughly ensure the protection of personal information. We regularly educate our staff on personal information in addition to enacting measures to guard against the leaking of, loss of, or damage to personal information as well as other measures to guarantee its safe management.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
Our company will not disclose personal information to any third party without prior consent from the user except in cases in under which it is allowed according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and ordinances. However, the following cases do not correspond to the above definition of “provision to a third party”:
- If our company chooses to entrust another to handle personal
information (in whole or in part) within the scope necessary to achieve our purposes of use
- If, as the result of a merger or other reason, personal information is provided as part of a business succession
Additionally, the purpose of this service is to allow users to share information. Accordingly, any information contributed by users (excluding information users have set as private in accordance with our regulations) is subject to publication through this service, and may become searchable through search engines or re-used on other websites.
5. Changes to purposes of use
Realista Co., Ltd.
22-17-402 Sakuragaoka,Shibuya,Tokyo,Japan 1500031
© 2019 DIVE JAPAN Team