Step by Step
- The famous 108m tall tower which represents Osaka
- Introducing the way to the Tsutenkaku
- Osaka City, Midōsuji Line, Dōbutsuen-mae (Zoo) Station
- Head for Exit No. 1
- After leaving the Ticket Gate, Exit No. 1 will be on the left in front of you
- Turn left
- Pass through underneath the train rails
- Walk along the inside of the shopping arcade
- This downtown area is called “Shin Sekai” or, “New World”
- Here you’ll find many cheap but tasty bars and restaurants
- Here, turn left
- After continuing straight for a little bit...
- There will be a large blowfish just above your head! Here, turn right
- You are getting close to the Tsutenkaku!
- To get inside, you need to enter the underground city
- Here you can buy your ticket
- After buying your ticket, you can take the elevator up to the obervation deck
- Enjoy your stay!